"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Monday, May 23, 2016

♰X Ambassadors - Unsteady♰



X Ambassadors-Unsteady

This reminds me of him so much in everything but not the liquor,
but in the unsteady aspect and to not to let go. ..
Sometimes you have to let go so that a person can heal, and do what they wanted
years ago without you still hanging on, which is sometimes worse. Problems compound and it hurts. We couldn't do it together, I was never enough but I will never let go in my heart, I will always love him to the moon and back. More so than anyone. It hurts but you move forward and hope one day that things will be ok.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP