"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Friday, May 6, 2016

♰New FTU CT Inspired Kits/Collections:Heather♰Only For A Moment Sampler♰




Preview FTU: Only For A Moment Sampler/Mini

This is another fabulous CT Inspirational Kit(s)/Collection!
This one I created for a sweet friend and
Creative Team Member Heather Schleig with Heather's PSP Hang Out

This is the coordinating FTU Sampler Mini to my PTU Kit: Only For A Moment

I can't say how lucky I am to have Heather on my team♥ She's manages to put me in awe and inspire me with each creation she creates for me, and I love how each one is so unique and fabulous. This girl has the touch! Plus if you don't know her, she is super sweet and always kind, and I love top notch good people with these beautiful souls...which makes her a definite keeper on my team! Thank you for being a part of my CT and a great friend, Heather!

FTU Coordinating Only For A Moment Sampler/Mini
includes 50+ Fabulous Elements and 7-900x900 JPG Papers, Created at 300 DPI.

Snag the FTU Sampler/Mini Kit: HERE.
Or by clicking the tab below...




Please visit Heathers blog:
Heather's PSP Hang Out
 photo heahter.gif



Would you like more?
Pick up the PTU Kit: Only For A Moment

PTU Clusters:
Only For A Moment Clusters (COMING SOON)

Snag a Personal Use snaggable timeline here: HERE

4 comments:

Tbear May 12, 2016 at 9:59 AM  

Thank you for sharing. I snagged your, Only For A Moment Sampler/Mini kit.

D_SiggiePiggy May 17, 2016 at 4:50 PM  

This is so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

Magda,  June 10, 2016 at 12:48 PM  

Thanks so much!!

Shey Lunaradia July 1, 2016 at 11:29 PM  

This is so wonderful! And such a sweet honor to a friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP