"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Friday, May 6, 2016

♰New PTU CT Inspired Kits/Collections:Heather ♰Only For A Moment♰





This is another fabulous CT Inspirational Kit(s)/Collection!
This one I created for a sweet friend and
Creative Team Member Heather Schleig with
Heather's PSP Hang Out: Only For A Moment

I can't say how lucky I am to have Heather on my team♥ She's manages to put me in awe and inspire me with each creation she creates for me, and I love how each one is so unique and fabulous. This girl has the touch! Plus if you don't know her, she is super sweet and always kind, and I love top notch good people with these beautiful souls...which makes her a definite keeper on my team! Thank you for being a part of my CT and a great friend, Heather!

Only For A Moment~ Includes 85+Elements (over 100 with extra goodies), 10 Frames, 12 Word Arts and 14 900x900 Papers (JPG Format), created at 300 DPI.

Purchase: HERE
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/



My Gothic Inspirations Quote to Heather:
"Stopped only for a moment because badasses don't breathe".
Heather:
Theme:Strength of Character
Colors:
Black-mystery,power
Purple-Dignity,Wisdom and Spirituality
White-Freshness,Hope,Purity
Green-Growth and Healing

Name Of Kit(s)/Collection: Only For A Moment



Would you like more?
Coordinating PTU
Only For A Moment Clusters


FTU Sampler Mini: HERE
or included with the PTU Kit, for ease of access!


Personal Use (PU) Facebook Snaggable Timeline Set:
Snag Normal Size:  HERE






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP