"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Sunday, March 6, 2016

♰G-Eazy X Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself♰



G-Eazy new single "Me Myself & I"
G-Eazy X Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself & I
Available Now

Apple Music:
http://smarturl.it/GEAZYmmi?IQid=yt
Listen on Spotify:http://smarturl.it/GEAZYmmis?IQid=yt

I don't need anything to get me through the night
Just the beat that's in my heart
Yeah, it's keeping me alive
(Keeps me alive)
I don't need anything to make me satisfied (you know)
Cause the music fills me good and it gets me every time

Yeah, and I don't like talking to strangers
So get the fuck off me I'm anxious
I'm tryna be cool but I might just go ape shit
Say fuck y'all to all of y'all faces...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP