"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Monday, September 14, 2015

♰New FB Timelines by Myself ♰A Touch Of Magic♰


Resized for Blog, view regular size: HERE
Timeline above created using my A Touch Of Magic PTU Kit

Creative Team Inspiration Kit(s) Collection, which is
created for and inspired by Creative Team Member: Sandra O'Dare with
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials♥ : A Touch Of Magic



So now that I'm no longer sick, I'm feeling a bit back to normal and going nuts creating timelines and graphics with my latest work...yeh you know I get this way.

I love my stories that are in my head when I create. This last CT Inspired Creations Collection A Touch Of Magic has me stuck in my creative world and I love it here!!
I think I'm going to stay in this world for a bit. :)

This is another Creative Team Inspiration Kit(s) Collection, which is
created for and inspired by Creative Team Member: Sandra O'Dare with
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials♥ : A Touch Of Magic
This is the 5th production of my CT Inspired Kits for my Creative Team.

Timelines I created are using A Touch Of Magic PTU Kit, my A Touch Of Magic Clusters and my FTU A Touch Of Magic Sampler. I've indicated which ones per each timeline. :)


Resized for Blog, view regular size: HERE
This timeline was created using my
FTU A Touch Of Magic Sampler


The timeline set below was created using my A Touch Of Magic PTU Kit, and
my A Touch Of Magic Clusters
Artwork used is by the fabulous artist: Anna Marine of Anna Marine Art.
Her artwork tubes can be purchased at CDO HERE

Resized for Blog, view regular size: HERE


Last I created a blank for you to snag! You can add your name to it!
Personal Use Only, no profits can be made, do not claim as your own, leaving copyrights intact, normal TOU apply.
This one was created using my
A Touch Of Magic PTU Kit


Resized for Blog, view regular size: HERE
Open the link above, right click and save the normal size to use! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP