"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Taggie by me w/Tonya's Cluster&Cuddly Rigor Mortis ♰My Secret Garden♰



Tag by me (Gothic Inspirations)
After seeing Tonya Damit's adorable tag made using my PTU Kit
My Secret Garden and the fabulous artwork of Cuddly Rigor Mortis, I was hooked!

I had to play with both her cluster and my matching coordinating FTU Sampler:
My Secret Garden, as well as the artwork of this fabulous artist too! Lol.

Artwork used: Cuddly Rigor Mortis (Package-57)
available at CDO here: HERE

FTU Cluster made by CT Member and friend:
Tonya Damit. Snag it here: HERE
Please leave a little bit of ♥ for her beautiful work.
Tonya's Temptations























FTU Sampler/Mini by Gothic Inspirations here:
http://gothicinspirations.blogspot.com/

CT Inspirational Kit(s)/Collections.
The first of my Creative Team Inspiration Kits is created for
Carol Brady with Hugahav's Haven.♥


The FTU Sampler/Mini Kit can
be picked up on my blog HERE
 

Pick up the rest of the collection:
New PTU Kit: My Secret Garden
My Secret Garden Clusters

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP