"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Thursday, August 13, 2015

New FTU Mini Sampler ♰King Of The Throne♰ CT Inspiration-Stu




This is my 3rd in the CT Inspirational Kit(s)/Collections.
"King Of The Throne" is created for and inspired by my friend and Creative Team Member Stu Kidd of Creative Crazy Scraps. Thank you so much for being a part of my Creative Team Stu Kidd

Over the years Stu Kidd has made grin ear to ear, over and by his sarcastic witty personality. The been here, done that and gone again, but always coming back for more, as a true King would. I say this in the most enduring way! :) I adore this man! Thank you so much for your friendship Stu
and for being a part of my Creative Team again. This one's for you!

The Free Mini Sampler includes 41 Elements, 1 Cluster, 5 Frames, 5 Word Arts
(Total 50+ Fabulous Elements) and 5-900x900 JPG Papers, Created at 300 DPI.

Another fabulous theme which inspired me to create more! 

Each of my Creative Team was given a quote
by me in the waysthat I see them in as a person,
or per their personality quirks or
their creativity and/or style through,
and the inspiration for that mini kit  would
come from them and created by me :)

Creative Crazy Scraps


My Inspiration Quote in Stu: "Permission Granted, Your Highness".
Stu's Inspiration to me:
Name of Kit: King Of The Throne,
Colors: Gold's, Silver's & Light Blue's,
of course Attitude. Stu Kidd♥

Name/Theme - "King Of The Throne"


Snag the FTU Sampler/Mini Kit: HERE.
Or by clicking the tab below...


Love the MINI/SAMPLER? Their is more!
Checkout the Coordinating PTU Kit:  Jessica's: HERE
Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/





New PTU Kit: King Of The Throne


Coordinating PTU King Of The Throne Clusters: HERE

6 comments:

Christy Fishleigh August 11, 2015 at 10:44 PM  

Amazing kit! Thank you so much for sharing a sampler with us!

Sweetly Demented September 6, 2015 at 8:39 PM  

Thanks for your amazing samplers.

Penny Rachalla July 8, 2016 at 7:30 PM  

Thank you so much for this fabulous sampler

Sassy Dragon September 6, 2016 at 8:56 AM  

This sampler is wonderful dear!! Thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP