"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Saturday, August 22, 2015

New FTU Mini Sampler ♰The Chaos Within♰ CT Inspiration-Lee





Another Creative Team Inspiration Kit(s) Collection, which is
created and inspired for the fabulous (Laura Werner) aka (Lee) with Lee's Creationz
This is the 4th production of my CT Inspired Kits for my Creative Team.

Thank you so much for being a part of my Creative Team  (Laura Werner)​♥,
Your beautiful touch to my kits over these years and your valued friendship!
I hope you enjoy your Inspired Creations. Love, Jessica

Another fabulous theme which inspired me to create more! 
So enjoy the Sampler Mini Kit (download below) and pick up the
coordinating PTU Kit and PTU Clusters available at my store.



Each of my Creative Team was given a quote by me in the ways
that I see them in as a person, or per their personality quirks or
their creativity and/or style through, and the inspiration for that
mini kit would come from them and created by me :)

(Lee) with Lee's Creationz


My Inspiration Quote to Lee
"One touch of the mouse, is all it took in her chaotic mind." ~Gothic Inspirations Quotes©

Lee's Inspiration to me:
"Makes me think of a dark theme with dark blues or reds. So something with dark elements that can also show someone's light within."
Names: The Chaos Within or the Chaotic Mind.
Name Of Kit: Chaos Within

The Free Mini Sampler includes 50 Fabulous Elements and 5-900x900 JPG Papers, Created at 300 DPI.

Snag the FTU Sampler/Mini Kit: HERE.
Or by clicking the tab below...




Love the MINI/SAMPLER? Their is more!
Checkout the Coordinating
PTU Kit: The Chaos Within HERE
PTU: The Chaos Within Clusters 
Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/



New PTU Kit: The Chaos Within
Another Creative Team Inspiration Kit(s) Collection, which is
created and inspired by the amazing
(Laura Werner) aka (Lee) with Lee's Creationz



4 comments:

Christy Fishleigh August 21, 2015 at 7:30 PM  

Amazing! Thank you so much Jessica!

Magda,  August 21, 2015 at 8:20 PM  

It's always a pleasure to visit your blog. Your creations are awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent and work!!

LLG Denise August 24, 2015 at 3:49 PM  

Dear Jessica, I want to thank you for all the wonderful freebies you've provided. CM has a weekly gothic challenge now, and it caused me to take another look at Gothic Inspirations. I love it and appreciate your generousity. I have downloaded several samplers and am not able to buy a lot of kits right now, but will certainly register so that when I get a match, i'll be able to strike. Again, thank you so much for your generous spirit and wonderful artwork. hugs, denise

Penny Rachalla July 8, 2016 at 8:51 PM  

Thank you so much for your marvelous creations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP