"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Saturday, August 22, 2015

♰New Creations & Wallpaper by Guest CT: Allison (Allison's Addiction) ♰Darkness Sparkles♰



Creative Team Member: Allison Grant of
Allison's Addiction created the BEAUTIFUL tag above and
matching wallpaper set, preview below.

She created this using my PTU Kit: Darkness Sparkles 
This is CT Inspired kit created for and inspired by
Tonya Damit with Tonya's Temptations.

Thank you for your beautiful touch to my kits, Allison!
I love it when you have time for me, taking me into my mind with all
your magical creations!

Please visit:
Allison's Addiction
 photo AAblinkie.gif

You can see more of her stunning creations, tags and tutorials
at my dedicated Gothic Inspirations CT Blog


Snag the wallpaper on her blog: HERE













PTU Kit: Darkness Sparkles is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


PTU Kit: Darkness Sparkles 


If you love the kit, be sure to grab the rest of the collection!
Darkness Sparkles Clusters, and the
FTU Sampler/Mini available HERE

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP