"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Monday, July 27, 2015

New Tag & Snags by CT Sandra (Sandra's Slammin Tutorials ) ♰My Secret Garden♰



Creative Team Member: Sandra O'Dare with
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials created this new
beautiful tag called My Secret Garden

Thank you so much Sandra love this tag, it's adorable!!

She used my PTU My Secret Garden.
The first of my Creative Team Inspiration Kits that has been created for
Carol Brady with Hugahav's Haven.♥

Make sure to head on over and grab her SNAGS! :)


Please visit Sandra O'Dare's blog:
Sandra's Slammin Tutorials
 photo SandrasTutorials Blinkies_zpstk5s1qfa.gif

You can see her stunning creations, tags and tutorials
here on out at my dedicated Gothic Inspirations CT Blog

 
You can find my My Secret Garden PTU Kit at my store:
Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


New PTU Kit: My Secret Garden
The first of my Creative Team Inspiration Kits is created for
Carol Brady with Hugahav's Haven.♥

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP