"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

New FTU Mini Sampler ♰My Secret Garden♰ CT Inspiration-Carol





The first of my Creative Team Inspiration Kits is created for
Carol Brady with Hugahav's Haven.♥



Each of my Creative Team was given a quote
by me in the ways that I see them or their creativity and/or style through, and the inspiration for that mini kit would come from them and created by me :)

Carol Brady with Hugahav's Haven


My Inspiration Quote in Carol
"She reminds me of what I think flowers would sound like if I could hear them."~©Gothic Inspirations Quotes

Carol's Inspiration to me: It makes me think of summer, green and lush with bright pops of color. Bird song and the sound of water trickling over rocks. Name of the kit - "My Secret Garden"


I really fell in love with this theme, which inspired me to create more! 
So enjoy the Sampler Mini Kit (download below) and pick up the
coordinating PTU Kit and PTU Clusters available at my store.

The Free Mini Sampler includes 40 Elements, 4 Frames, 4 Word Arts and 5 900x900 JPG Papers, Created at 300 DPI.

Snag the FTU Sampler/Mini Kit: HERE.
Or by clicking the tab below...


Love the MINI/SAMPLER? Their is more!
Checkout the Coordinating PTU Kit:  Jessica's: HERE
Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/



Preview Gothic Inspirations
PTU Kit: My Secret Garden


My Secret Garden Clusters




7 comments:

Hugahav July 22, 2015 at 10:40 AM  

Jessica, this is absolutely STUNNING and you fulfilled my vision perfectly!! This is exactly how I envisioned the quote; the feeling of peace and tranquility one feels when surrounded by nature's beauty. Thank you so very much for this, I am beyond honoured!! xoxoxoxo

MadHatterJen August 18, 2015 at 1:02 AM  

You rock!! Thank you so much for sharing the freebies and your creativity!

MadHatterJen August 18, 2015 at 1:03 AM  

You ROCK! Thank you so much!!

Isabelen de Mesonez August 18, 2015 at 2:15 PM  

TY so much for this beautiful kit, lvoe the colors :)

Charmed Whatnot August 22, 2015 at 8:20 AM  

thank you for your sampler mini kit! very pretty & love your work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP