"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

♰New FB Timelines ♰Cool For The Summer♰


Resized for Blog, view regular size: HERE


Timeline (above) created by my girl Cindy with ChiChi Designz  using my part of the collab HERE

Pick up and Purchase my (Jessica's) awesome part of the Collab: HERE
Gothic Inspirations Store
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/

I created the below set using Cindy's awesome part of the Collab: HERE
Chichi Designz Store
http://chichidesignz.be/store/


Resized for Blog, view regular size: HERE


YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS COLLABORATION COMBINED!
Links below to purchase the Collab!
Pick up the Collab HERE or HERE

COOL FOR THE SUMMER COLLAB with
my girl Cindy with ChiChi Designz and
myself Jessica with Gothic Inspirations

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP