"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Monday, June 1, 2015

♰GI Illusions Deco Page-Full Moon♰



©Gothic Inspirations Illusions Deco Pages

If your looking up into the sky's tonight, and see the moon it is definitely illuminating up the sky's in all it's majestic affect! The full moon does not occur until tomorrow! The Full Moon is in Sagittarius for 06/02/2015. It's time to detox, cleanse and make changes, and you most likely will be feeling the energy right now in many ways.

For my Pagan friends...prepare yourself to be ready; meditate, ♰ritually bathe♰, center yourself, open your chakras or whatever you normally do to prepare for a spell as tomorrow is your day♥.

"I feel like I have a love affair with the full moon, unconsciously my clothes come off, my hands running over my skin and through my hair. I find myself moving at one with nature, touching the stars with my soul and swaying to music only I can hear." ~Gothic Inspirations

©GothicInspirationsRandomRamblings

The above Deco page was created by myself with two kits of mine: Dark Ocean and Moon Rise available at ♰Gothic Inspirations♰.

This deco page is Personal Use Only. No profit may be made. You can view, snag and share the Full Moon illustration deco page as long as my copyrights are kept intact and credits/link are given.

Interested in more?
Check out a page I love... ♰Mystic Mamma
You can also find her on Facebook.

Another one I follow for the moon phases is the ♰Moon Giant



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP