"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Sunday, May 31, 2015

♰Facebook Header Set: Magic Of Chichi-I♰





The Header has been resized to fit my blog. You can view the regular size HERE

The Header was created with my newest friendship inspired PTU tagger kit  Set created and inspired for my girl Cindy Braeckman aka Chichi Designz
PTU Kit used: Magic Of Chichi - I

"Her MAGIC touches the Soul" - Quotes by ©Gothic Inspirations



Preview of Magic Of Chichi - I


Would you like Part II? Pick it up HERE: Magic Of Chichi - II

http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP