"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Monday, April 7, 2014

♰New PTU Kit: Spring Equinox-Part I & Part II♰









NEW PTU Matching Kits: Spring Equinox, Part I and Part II.
Available in Tagger Size, includes 80 Elements and 13 Papers. 300 DPI, 900x900 Papers.

You can find this kit at my stores:

Gothic Inspirations


Digitial Chaos Store


I created two FB Timeline Sets from both of these kits:
Spring Equinox, Part I and Part II.

*Sets have been resized for blog*
View the Full Size FB Timeline Set: HERE



View the Full Size FB Timeline Set: HERE

Tags created by myself:
Created From: Spring Equinox, Part I


Created From: Spring Equinox, Part II.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP