"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Creations from Omenya ♥Enchanted Traveler♥



Omneya created the above gorgeous, dark "Enchanted Travelers" tag with my newest PTU Kit: Enchanted Hearts, Available at both of my stores here: Gothic Inspirations & Digitial Chaos.

She also used the beautiful artwork of Janna Prosvirina available at Digitial Chaos.

Thank you so much hun! Visit here: Omneya's World to follow and snag more of her wicked Stats, Snags/Extra's and Tags. :)

You can see more of her creative stat sets, FB Banner Sets and creations
at my dedicated Gothic Inspirations CT Blog


Preview of my PTU Kit: Enchanted Hearts 


3 comments:

SAMARA January 21, 2014 at 9:38 PM  

Hi there! I love your site and have downloaded many kits these last two nights. I need to get a list of them as I believe two did not come through. They were two from tonight - Chi chi collab and cemetary. Look forward to hearing from you. Samara.

SAMARA January 21, 2014 at 9:40 PM  

Could you please let me know you received my comment. It disappeared so quickly I'm just not sure! thanks.

Gothic Inspirations January 22, 2014 at 7:22 PM  

Hi Samara! I got your message posted on my blog, Thank you for letting me know. I'm emailing you from: admin@gothicinspirations.com if for some reason you don't hear from you. Hugs, Jessica

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP