"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

♰Tagger/Tutorial Contest♰



This one is simple, you can do a tag or tutorial so everyone is included!

Rules Are:

1st Rule: You must use a kit or sampler kit to a kit I have at DSI, I don't mind if you purchased it already from Gothic Inspirations shop, but it must be one I have in the DSI store.
If you want to use the matching FTU sampler instead, totally fine, just link it up to the main kit. :)

2nd Rule: You must use the suggested artist to the kit from DSI, you can see I link each kit to one that I think the kit would coordinate with.

3rd Rule: MAKE it Gothic, Dark OR Gore. :) Yeh you can use your imagination...ha..ha.

4th Rule: Please be copyright compliant.

5th Rule: Send me your results at jessicawoods1@yahoo.com or on facebook and a link if you want linked up!

Contest ends: Friday May 17th.

Prizes:
1st Place: $25.00 to my Personal Store.
2nd Place: $13.00 to my Personal Store.
3rd Place: $7.00 to my Personal Store.


Results so far:

In order recieved:

Dee with Dee'sSign Depot
created this stunning These Tears Tag for me for my
new Tagger contest: HERE.

She created this with my newest PTU Kit: These Tears and gorgeous artwork of
Enys Guerrero- JuroPor Estas.



This gorgeous tag below is created by Lee Swift for
my new Tagger contest: HERE.

It is created from my newest PTU Kit: These Tears and gorgeous artwork of
Enys Guerrero- JuroPor Estas.



This beautiful and dark tag below is from
Yvonne AKA Lady M called Darkest Night for
my new Tagger contest: HERE.

It is created from my PTU Kit: The Darkest Night and gorgeous artwork of
Michael Calandra.



A new beautiful beautiful and dark tag below from
Sheila called Darkest Night .

It is created from my PTU Kit: The Darkest Night and gorgeous artwork of
Enys Guerrero - A Forsaken Garden available at DSI.



A new beautiful beautiful and dark tag from
Tragedy called Punishment for my new Tagger contest: HERE.

It is created from my PTU Kit: The Punishment and gorgeous artwork of
Rossana Castellino-The Punishment available at DSI.



A new fabulous tag below from
Laura called Punishment for my new Tagger contest: HERE.

It is created from my PTU Kit: The Punishment and gorgeous artwork of
Rossana Castellino-The Punishment available at DSI.



Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this wicked new taggie below for my new Tagger contest: HERE

It is created with PTU Kit: These Tears and gorgeous artwork of
Enys Guerrero- JuroPor Estas.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP