"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Monday, March 4, 2013

♰Random Ramblings♰



I think what I like still about myself, as I will still give you everything that I have of myself.
Do you remember? Some of you do not, but I might have helped you out, I might have seen you hurting, I might have supported you, I might have stood behind you, I might have tried to touch you in some small way in efforts to make you happy. I might have hurt or been hurt by you. I forgive. It's the only way. It is something I still find I can do. It's easy to forget the good things and just focus on the bad things in your life, but I haven't changed. I would do anything for my friends, I would give you everything you need if I could. Sometimes it hurts to see you forget, but I'm still here when you might need me.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP