"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

♰New FTU Kit: Fallen Angel Sampler♰





A matching sampler freebie to my Fallen Angel PTU Kit! Enjoy. :)

Please comment with a little love as it's always appreciated!
It's an instand download, so please direct people here to my blog to snag it. xox Jessica

Download: Fallen Angel Sampler HERE.
Or by clicking the tab below...


These kits were inspired and created with my friend in mind and
coordinates perfectly with her dark and beautiful artwork.
Please visit my friend Lisa aka Dark Yarrow with DreamScape Imaging!

If you love the sampler you'll love the matching PTU Kit!
You can snag Fallen Angel at my store.


PREVIEW of Fallen Angel


18 comments:

gypsymonkeyscrap February 21, 2013 at 7:33 PM  

Just snagged the Fallen Angel sampler...thank you so much! It's rockin'.

J Wish February 25, 2013 at 7:02 PM  

Ooooohhh!!! This is so wicked. I've been needing some inspiration and I've found it. I love your kits!!! You are so so good to us to let us have this FTU sampler.

Shelly March 6, 2013 at 8:26 PM  

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome sampler kit--funny, one of Dark Yarrow's tubes is EXACTLY what I am using in the tag I am making with this kit!! Thank you again!!

Penny Rachalla March 7, 2013 at 9:06 AM  

Thank you for this wonderful kit.

PSP-Filiaal March 30, 2013 at 5:41 AM  

Thanks for the wonderful kit Fallen Angel. I love it. As always.
Lirios - Netherlands

NittyPearl March 31, 2013 at 2:05 PM  

Thanks for Fallen Angel!

penny¢ April 4, 2013 at 7:47 AM  

Thanks!! Pressie for you here: http://venomouscreations.blogspot.com/2013/04/ftu-gothic-happy.html

Kelly April 12, 2013 at 7:26 PM  

thanks for the kit!! xx

Hugahav May 1, 2013 at 1:02 PM  

Thanks so much for this beautiful kit Jess!!

Karen Lewis May 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM  

Beautiful kit - thank you. :-)

Anonymous,  May 8, 2013 at 5:18 PM  

THANKS FOR THE GREAT KIT.

SASS

Magda,  May 9, 2013 at 6:22 PM  

Thanks so much!!

Anonymous,  March 2, 2014 at 8:42 AM  

Thank you so so much!!!! Dark and wicked -- just how I like it. muah!!!
Hugs and Kisses- J-me

KKG June 11, 2014 at 1:39 PM  

thank you for the fallen angel sampler I just love your kits

Anonymous,  August 27, 2014 at 2:03 PM  

Thank for the Fallen angel sampler

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP