"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Monday, January 7, 2013

♰New PTU Kit: New Beginnings & PU WA Freebie♰





New Beginnings is available in Tagger Size and Full Size
This kit has a matching PTU CU Alpha available: Here


New Beginnings is available at my store.


Gothic Inspirations_New Beginnings Quotes: It was in my darkest hour, my best friend rested his head upon my knee It was then I knew it wasn't over... as my fur baby depended on me. Unconditional love is priceless.©Gothic Inspirations One day I wish I could become somebody then one day I realized I'd become me! ~Love yourself always, ©Gothic Inspirations Love the quotes? Snag the word art freebies to match! These are PU (Personal Use) only. The one zip contains PSD Layers. Page & Full.
Download: New Beginnings PU Word Art HERE.
Or by clicking the tab below...


Facebook Set created from this kit. This has been resized to fit blogger.



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP