"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Thursday, August 9, 2012

♰Disturbed Like Me♰

Photobucket

If you have an opinion of me, what would it be, would you glance back at me.

If your perception isn't what it seems, would you still care to judge me?

I find myself surrounded by those who love me or hate me,
I know that in it's worth there is no in between.

I can't move forward and can't take back the past, only can live in the present and make it last.

The darkness that surrounds me puts me in my place, for an everlasting need for that last taste.

No specific kind of sadness, just the lasting kind that puts me in my place.

Trust me your soul will never want that goal up being disturbed like me. © Gothic Inspirations

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP