"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Pressies ♥By Darky Tina♥



Sometimes when I find I'm at my lowest, someone will try to lift my spirits and let me know that I'm not a lone and that they care.
Thank you Darky (Tina) for your kind comments and wicked creations. :)
Thank you for sending tags my way.

My fav out of all of them is at the top, but they are all amazing. xox Jessica



The two gorgeous tags below are created with my FTU tagger kit called
The Darkest Night Sampler.



1 comments:

Darky,  July 8, 2012 at 7:58 AM  

You're very welcome hun <3
"With life as short as a half-taken breath,
don't plant anything but love." ~Rumi~
xox....Darky

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP