"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Sunday, July 1, 2012

♰Congrats to the Tagger Challenge Winners♰

Congrats to all the amazing creations my talented friends! Please let me know what store you prefer for your artist tube of choice and winning prize! Please email and attach your blinkie! :) xox Jess.

I will notify you all on Facebook as well.

Your judges had to make tough decisions!

Thank you to Lisa (Dark Yarrow) with Fall3n Angels Scrapz,
Clarey with Atomic Sparkle Boutique, Cindy with Chi Chi Designz, Dee with Dee'sSign Depot
Bev with HorsePlay's Pasture and just me, Jessica with Gothic Inspirations

1st place WINNER goes to
Nika with Devilish Dezines with 4 votes!

Created with my:
Darkside Of The Moon PTU Kit







2nd place WINNER goes to:
Ann with Foxy Designz with 3 votes!

Created with my:
Forced Affection Day (F.A.D.) PTU Kit







3rd place is a tie: I'll gift both of you! :) Alyson with: Tygers Tidbits
and Tiffany with SSCC Graphic Solutions

Alyson with: Tygers Tidbits
Created with my: Anquished PTU Kit







Tiffany with SSCC Graphic Solutions
Created with my: Art Of Giving PTU Kit







0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP