"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Sunday, June 24, 2012

♰TAGGER CHALLENGE♰



Ok it's time for a Tagger/Scrap Challenge! WoOt!

Rules are:
1. You must be working with one of my PTU kits purchased from my store.

2. If you want to mix a FTU kit of mine (matching sampler) with it that is ok.

3. No outside elements to work with, no outside masks or templates allowed.

4. It must be Gothic or Dark!

5. It has to be a forum set with a matching tag with my Name on it: Jessica or J on the avatar.

6. The tag must have some sort of deep dark quote on it.

7. It doesn't have to be animated, non animated is fine. Whatever inspires you.

8. You must reply to this post that you are playing.

9. Has to be copyright compliant, if your using an artists artwork, please make sure it's purchased with the copyrights on it.

10. You must send your results to my email with TAGGER CHALLENGE in the header.
Email: jessicawoods1@yahoo.com

It will be judged by several people including artists and all results will be posted on my FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE: GOTHIC INSPIRATIONS.

Tagger contest ends Saturday, June 30th, with all results recieved.
With winners posted July 1st and prizes distributed on that day! xox :)

1st prize: CU4CU License from me OR a $50.00 gift certificate to my store for anything you please, PLUS a $20.00 gift certificate to your favorite artist artwork/tube store and favorable mention/placement of your blog or store blinkie linked on my store front and top sites for a year.

2nd prize: $25.00 gift certificate to my store and $10.00 gift certificate to your favorite artist's artwork/tube store, top sites blinkie placement for 6 months.

3rd prize: $12.50 gift certificate to my store and $5.00 gift certificate to your favorite artist's artwork/tube store and top site blinkie placement for 3 months.

Happy Playing! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Wicked wishes and blessings your way my friends. Xox Jessica

7 comments:

Aly Duncan June 24, 2012 at 3:59 PM  

you can bet your buttcheeks I'm in!

Gothic Inspirations June 30, 2012 at 5:31 PM  

Ok girls you have five hours left. :) I have Devilish Dezines, Aly Duncan, Tiffany Man and Foxy's in! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP