"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

♰Rag Doll♰



Theresa created the wicked tag for me above.



Amazing to me that this man created the gorgeous Liv Tyler


Nothing but a rag doll waiting for that last fall
Pull me by strings and let me feel my flightless wings
Give me everything from one simple touch, don't think about the crutch.
Laugh at me, and make me feel it's on my behalf...
Release my bindings, cut my strings from these broken dreams.
Alone at night fall, let your words say meaningless hurtfull things
Silence, the unbearable grievance, scrawl my name as if I'm a nuisance...
I stumble away only to pick myself up and stand tall in time for you to worship ©Gothic Inspirations

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP