"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Friday, July 29, 2011

Silent Scream Of Peace ©Gothic Inspirations

Written by Jessica Woods aka © Gothic Inspirations.

Photobucket

Slit my wrists and bleed me dry
that's how I feel when I say goodbye
Wishing for pain and it way it feels...
Letting go of so many things in a pill.

They say tomorrow is a new day...
but I say it's mildy disappointing foreplay.
Forever the future may be untold
each step I feel it is a knife at my throat.

Will you still be here beside me,
or will loneliness overwhelm me.
Fearful thoughts as much as Hopeless plots,
can only hope for my silent scream of peace.


Saving goodbye is never easy to do
These may be the last things I want to.
Will I be around six months from now
or will it be a mute point, that I choose or even allow.

Will you still be here beside me,
or will loneliness overwhelm me.
Fearful thoughts as much as Hopeless plots,
can only hope for my silent scream of peace.


Feel as if leaving friends behind
in the months ahead can be a little heartbreaking,
I really find I want to give up hope
of those those I've once known.

Loved and lost in the past,
life comes rushing fast.
May be just be the final things
that makes my sadness overcomes me.

Will you still be here beside me,
or will loneliness overwhelm me.
Fearful thoughts as much as hopeless plots,
can only hope for my silent scream of peace.


Just know in the end, I may be saying goodbye.
In those who I defend, those lies are unjustified.
I will miss you, the memories that hold true, will forever
stay with me, if only in my own bloody moonlight dream.

Will you still be here beside me,
or will loneliness overwhelm me.
Fearful thoughts as much as hopeless plots,
can only hope for my silent scream of peace.

©Gothic Inspirations

1 comments:

Tonya August 28, 2011 at 12:18 PM  

Beuatifully written Jessica! TY for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP