"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Thursday, July 14, 2011

New FTU Kit ♥Independent Woman♥ BNB Blog Train




I'm finding a little bit more time these days to join more blog trains again than my own, and joined back up with Julie's team! This is Free To Use for your digital scrap tags and tutorials. Please do not share, link them here to snag! Thank you so much. Xox Jessica

You can snag my freebie sampler Tagger Size Only
at 4shared by clicking the tab below...


Now follow the blog train!
Please leave lots of love for the designers!

Blog train

Stina :designs by stina

Tracey: Tracey's Tags and Treasures

Crystal: Crystal's Creations

Victoria: Signature Collections

Pia: Digital Blueprint

Ketty: Charlieonline

Lee: Midnight Music WordArt and Tutorials

Bev: Horseplays Pasture Designs

Annette: AW Design

Felice: Felice Original

Oakhill Girls: Spirit and Scraps

Pink: Pink's Poetic Scraps

Jess: Gothic Inspirations <---You are here.

Connie: Connies Pages

16 comments:

PSP-Filiaal July 15, 2011 at 11:47 AM  

Thank you for Independent Woman. And you got the spelling right! ;-)
Lirios - the Netherlands

Cheekylala July 20, 2011 at 11:59 PM  

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

boop1935 July 27, 2011 at 8:37 PM  

Thank you for sharing your lovely gift

Denise August 20, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

Thank you for your Beautiful Scrap kit.You do in Awesome job,Thanks,love Denise

Chick CutiePie September 2, 2011 at 7:51 PM  

thanks for sharing your creations and I know it took time I am a ex designer and I just wanted to say thanks so much. For sharing awesome stuff.

Kelly January 22, 2012 at 12:07 AM  

Thanks for this kit, love it!!

Susan February 11, 2012 at 12:02 AM  

I would have loved to get this, but my unzip is telling me it is a bad format or damaged. :(
I just wanted to let you know.

Also do you have a glossary somewhere on this site? I am confused by some of the anagrams you use. I was just told about your site and stuff today...and the person who sent me is correct, your stuff rocks!!

thanks, Susan

Gothic Inspirations February 11, 2012 at 8:34 AM  

Hi Susan. :) I tried the zip and it worked fine both times. Perhaps try saving the zip in antoher location or folder on your drive and try again. I'm sorry that your having difficulty though.

Also I do not not have a glossary but my Terms Of Use have a few explanations of terms at the very bottom here: http://gothicinspirations.blogspot.com/2011/02/updated-gothic-inspirations-tou.html.

Gothic Inspirations February 11, 2012 at 8:35 AM  

Thank yo for all the love everyone on this! ~Blessed Be~ Jess

Anonymous,  June 27, 2012 at 1:12 PM  

Thanks!

Shelly W January 24, 2015 at 9:42 AM  

Thank you Jessica, this is a wicked cool kit!!!

KittyKat,  June 27, 2015 at 10:13 AM  

Thanks so much!!!!!!

KittyKat,  June 27, 2015 at 10:14 AM  

Thanks so much!!!!!

Anonymous,  August 9, 2015 at 1:44 AM  

thanks so much for sharing♥♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP