"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Thursday, July 14, 2011

♰Full Moon Wish Spell♰



Full Moon Wish Spell♰ will help bring your dreams to fruition.
It's quick and easy to cast.

*On a personal note. This one works, as I've used it several times. I wish for good things for others and never myself, and never wish in a negative light. Harm None, Do what ye will.*

1. Go outside during the the night of a full moon. Go to a location where you will not be disturbed. Face the direction of the moon.

2. Hold the pennies in your hands. State clearly, "You have said that, when you're around, prayers are answered. Chains are unbound. You promise that all one's wishes shall come true."

3. Visualize in your mind what it is you have wished for. Say your wish aloud. Then throw the pennies toward the full moon. You should then say, "Please take this token of my love as your silver light shines from above. Please bring to me what I ask of you by darkest night and morning dew."

4. Give thanks to the moon. Leave knowing that your wish should be granted.

Enjoy your full moon, it is gorgeous tonight. xox Jessica

1 comments:

Susan February 11, 2012 at 12:45 AM  

Merry Meet, Jessica!
I just recently purchased a Full Moon Wish Amulet pin. Pinned it over my heart faced the full moon, welcomed the moon, Mother Gaia, and my patron Goddess Isis, thanked them for being with me, and knowing my intentions, I then spoke aloud my wish, thanked them and put my hand over the pin. I walked in the house with my hand covering the pin, until I got to the black bag it came in, took it off, and put it back in the bag. I wonder how this would work in collaboration with your wish spell?
Love n Light,
Susan

PS...new follower...thanks for the freebies, LOVE your blog... need to learn some of your lingo,LOL!! I have your blog and shop blinkie on my blog now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP