"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

♥Awards♥

Photobucket

Heza with Heza Scraps
was the first one to give me this award!
Thank you so much hun!

And to many others that also gave this!! A huge thank you goes too:

Edna with: Vermont Angel Eyes

Stu with Creative Crazy Scraps

Holly with Freeks Creations

my girl ChiChi with ChiChi Designs

Cuddz with Cuddz Reflections

Lesia with Deadly Desire Tagz

Sonya with Devious Desires,

and Breeze with Tainted Dezingz By Breeze!!

I hope I haven't missed anyone! TYSM everyone.

This award was given to acknowledge blogs that rock.
If you know a blog that rocks and want to give them this award
Then send them a message saying..."Your Blog Rocks".

Since I have accepted this award from Heza
and the many others that thought of me,
I must pass it on to 5 other blogs that I think Rock!

There are no rules to this award.
Only to send it to 5 people you think deserve this award.
Make sure you leave them a message.

The 5 blogs I pick are as follows:

Vaybs with Designs By Vaybs

Sally with Mythical Designs

Victoria with Maitri Scraps

Bev with Horseplay's Pasture

Nette with Nette's NightOwl Works

Xox Jess

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP