"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

PSP COMMUNITY BLOG HOP TAGGER FREEBIE! ♥Skittles: Part I♥




WoOt! This is my first annual blog hop!
We did something special. :)
Created by Jill and Gothic Inspirations created a
new Blog Hop freebie to go with the PSP Blog Hop
that is going on right now!

avatar

My part (Part I) is available in Tagger Size.

You can snag my part at 4shared
by clicking the tab below...


You can snag Jill's part (Part II) at her blog: Created by Jill.




We have this available in page size to snag!
Here:
Created by Jill Scraps
Gothic Inspirations Designs

P.S. If you appreciate all the host of the Blog Hop is doing, donate a buck or two. I know these things take a lot of time and patience to host. Xox Jess

9 comments:

Annette May 4, 2011 at 7:59 PM  

Cute kit - thanks so much!

Artmama May 5, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

Thank you darlin', super cute xoxoxo

Sarah May 5, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

Love it, thank you!

Sarah May 5, 2011 at 10:31 AM  

Thank you for the Skittles collab, awesome share!

Laura,  May 7, 2011 at 7:26 PM  

Love the colors! Thank you so much for the share! :)

Anonymous,  May 8, 2011 at 1:25 PM  

tysvm awesome freebie

Kim October 2, 2011 at 5:27 PM  

Thanks so much for this guys! I could have sworn I downloaded it during the blog hop but I must have missed it roflmao cause I couldn't find it! Got it now - you guys are both dollfaces! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP