"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Sunday, April 10, 2011

♰My Updates♰

Photobucket

Well I think I'm back. At least half way...

I'm still struggling with some heartbreak at home
but have managed to find a way to deal with by taking it day by day.
I know I have some hardships ahead, but will find a way through them.

Plus always manage to find my friends who inspire me constantly!
Not just in creativity but in spirit.
So thank you to you all for being all so wonderful, standing next to me always,
understanding when I didn't want to talk, and being wonderfully supportive when I could.

*Favorite scrap resource mention of the day: PrettyJu!! She has this wicked CU brick pattern (Full Size) papers you can find here: Coolscrapsdigital!!

*Pet Peeve of the day: Having to wake up this morning after managing only one hour of sleep! ;P

*Quote of the day: "Malicious acts are performed by people for personal gain … Sorcerers, though, have an ulterior purpose for their acts, which has nothing to do with personal gain. The fact that they enjoy their acts does not count as gain. Rather, it is a condition of their character. The average man acts only if there is a chance for profit. Warriors say they act not for profit but for the spirit."
— Carlos Castaneda

*Favorite highlight of the day so far: My cat drooling he is so happy.

*Mention of something quirky about me: I get really fun when I'm tired. And think outside the box in many creative ways. Lol.

*Pagan mention: Pain Freedom Spell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think intensely about the person you want to free from pain. Visualize them in pain and agony, then visualize the pain fleeing from them as you chant the following nine times (three sets of three):

Wrap thee in cotton,
Bind thee with love,
Protection from pain,
Surrounds like a glove,
Brightest of blessings,
Surround thee this day (night),
For thou art cared for
Healing thoughts sent in flight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xox Jess

1 comments:

Chichi April 10, 2011 at 2:27 PM  

Glad you're back hun!! ♥♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP