"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Sunday, March 13, 2011

FTU Kit & Support ♥Taggers Together 4 New Zealand♥





It's here! As many of you know I'm taking a break from designing but had several commitments that I agreed to to prior and this is one of them that I did! For a worthy cause that I hope you will support as well. Would you love 47 kits free for helping out others in need? Just a small donation to the Catubary Relief Fund of New Zealand you will get all of these amazing kits as a gift in return, see how here: Taggers2Gether For New Zealand!

Candee (Artmama) has spent all of her time this last month focusing on this amazing cause. I don't know how she found the energy to do all of this aside from her amazing heart she has to keep herself motivated! And I'm grateful to be part of this and grateful for all she has done♥ A good deed is never forgotten.

Please visit TT4NZ today for the purpose of raising money to be given to the Salvation Army of New Zealand's Canterbury Quake fund, and please stop by Artmama Made blog to leave a little love for all she has done in arranging this to help others here: HERE

Another amazing person that I must mention is
Bev with HorsePlay's Pasture Tutorials!!
She has spent all of her time working with every ones contributions
in creating tags and/or tutorials to go with each kit! What amazing person she is, the time and efforts she has placed into this has been mind blowing and not unnoticed by me!
Thank you Bev for all you've done, I'm grateful for your friendship my friend♥
You can find the Springs Touch tutorial: HERE!!

Springs Touch Preview by Bev below:


My kit below is my contribution to the
Taggers2Gether For New Zealand support project.
If you would like to see all 47 kits, please visit HERE
and click on the donate to NZ tab at top or browse through the posts.

My Springs Touch Kit Preview:



Quote:
"A good deed is never lost. He who sows courtesy, reaps friendship; he who plants kindness, gathers love; pleasure bestowed on a grateful mind was never sterile, but generally gratitude begets reward." ~St Basil

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP