"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Saturday, December 25, 2010

♥New Years Kit & Freebie Coming Soon♥

Ok as usual I'm behind just a little to much this time. For those hoping for a New Years tagger freebie, I will have a New Years one out in a day or two. Sorry for the delay, as unexpected company arrived. Blah! Lol.

Next I want to say I hope you all a good holiday, mine was crazy and little overwhelming, but it ended up ok.

Now thought of the day...

The very few Designers that stopped and said thank you for snagging my CU 12 Days of freebies, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart, it meant a lot to see you guys show you appreciated it. And you were a very select few that did bother.

1 comments:

Digicats December 26, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Oh no! Not more of the dreaded "unexpected company"! Thanks for all the freebies on your 12 days of Xmas, they are as always much appreciated.

I'm working on a New Years freebie now...I did get the full size kit you did for SWA. Should do a layout for you...would be different...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP