"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Saturday, December 25, 2010

♥12 Days Of Christmas♥ 12th Day



Here is your CU Items for my countdown of the 12 Days of Christmas: 12th Day.

All FTU Commercial Use must be credited to me,
and the 12 Days of Christmas limited FTU CU Items
is the only time I allow you to use without alterations.
This will only be up for a day or two (Limited FTU), and then pulled down.
So snag quick.

Please leave some love if you snag.


This was a limited time freebie and will be available in my CU Holiday Pack after the 12 Days of Christmas is up.

Now a little humor for all the animal lovers out there:
12 Days of Xmas (Kissy Mouse)

3 comments:

BlueCat December 26, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

Thank you very much.
Hope you had a fantastic Christmas Day.

Anonymous,  December 26, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

thank you , but why has it to be Soooooo dark ?

Gothic Inspirations December 26, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

Thank you so much BlueCat. Anonymous it's dark because I couldn't stand anymore happy go shit stuff. Trust me I tried to make it through the entire 11 Days keeping it bright and happy. I was so done with that...so you recieved darker items, you can always brighten them, alter them or try colorizing them if you like to make it bright and cheerful? ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP