"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Retiring Old Kits I ♥NOW FREE♥

I'm retiring a bunch of my old kits and they are now free. I thought they were awesome when I first started BUT over the years I've improved and my style of designing has changed, and I want to keep it all in the same category of quality and style.

Soooo with that being said hopefully you can still find something you like or that you might find useful before I bin them completely.

Please note these are true taggers kits and are not large at all.
Please leave some love behind as it's always appreciated!

Please do not share or rip apart these retired kits to use for other kits. These are intended only for tags and/or tuts and personal use only.

April Showers:
GothicInspirations_JCAprilShowers.zip
Photobucket

Hippity Hop
GothicInspirations_Hippity Hop BT.zip
Photobucket

Beautiful Inspiration:
GothicInspirations_Beautiful Inspiration.zip
Photobucket

Raspberry Kiss:
GothicInspirations_RaspberryKiss.zip
Photobucket


Valentines Cupid
GothicInspirations_ValentineCupid.zip
Photobucket

Funky Valentine
GothicInspirations_FVFC.zip
Photobucket

Country Charm
GothicInspirations_CountryCharm.zip
Photobucket

Country Charm Add On
GothicInspirations_CountryCharmAddOn.zip
Photobucket

Winters Dream
GothicInspirations_WintersDream.zip
Photobucket

Gothic Xmas
GothicInspirations_GothicXmas.zip
Photobucket

Christmas Cheer
GothicInspirations_ChristmasCheer.zip
Photobucket

New Years Celebration
GothicInspirations_NewYear'sCelebration.zip
Photobucket

10 comments:

~Lis~ September 30, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

TYSM For Sharin', Snagged Your Gothic Xmas. ;-)

myrrhmaid319 October 2, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

Thank-you so much, I found this site a few weeks ago, and I love your kits!!!

Cheekylala October 3, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

Thank you so much for sharing your early kits! =)

Annette,  October 25, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

Snagged several of your freebies. Verrrry nice! Thanks so much!

Ellie December 29, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Thanks for sharing these great kits!
Hugs, Ellie

Anonymous,  January 12, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

Jessica girlfriend you know I love your kits!! I have snagged several of your freebies! Hugs and love!!

T

BettyJ January 25, 2011 at 6:37 PM  

Thank you so much, I snagged a few of the kits and they are giving me inspiration. I am going to find my lost MOJO.

Anonymous,  March 9, 2011 at 9:32 AM  

Thank you so much for sharing these lovely kits. I am a newbie and really do appreciate them

Anonymous,  July 18, 2014 at 1:00 AM  

Thanks for the great kits :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP