"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Monday, September 6, 2010

New CU ♥Hand Drawn Human Heart♥



New Hand Drawn Human Heart. After working on this with what seemed like forever. I finally finished to a point at least where I'm satistifed with it. 300 DPI. Quality Checked. Includes: 1 Human Heart, 1 Pool Of Blood, and 1 Altered/Colorize Human Heart Dripping in Pool Of Blood.

Available in FULL SIZE or TAGGER SIZE.

This is now available at my shop now: Gothic Inspirations
and will be uploaded to the rest of my stores soon.

You can purchase my Hand Drawn Human Heart
at any of the stores below by clicking a blinkie:
SWA Designer

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 7, 2010 at 4:11 AM  

first! thank you so much for honoring my heart request, i'll be buying it soon! you did a great job! keep up the great work, you're a favorite of mine! *love*

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP