"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Monday, September 13, 2010

♥Just Because Award♥

Nita with A.S.D. Graphics a while back gave me this AWARD with a twist....and although I've passed this on before, I love the whole giving process and want to do it again. So a huge shout out to my girl Nita for creating something that I will continue to pass on again and again and her thoughtfullness in doing this.


This award passes on to only one person at a
time & also comes attached with a surprise gift.
It could be a personalized tag, a CU item, gift certificate or even
a scrapkit ..ect, ect. To get your surprise you must
message the award giver & acknowledge the award.

AND since it's been a year now since she first passed this on to me and I thought it only fitting to give one back to her! LMAO. I believe what comes around goes around, although I know she will laugh at me for saying that but that is one of the things I love that about her. Love you girl! So this award get's passed on to Nita with A.S.D. Graphics

2 comments:

Nita September 14, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

Wow, this is an awesome surprise! It's hard to believe a whole year has gone by since I first passed on this award, thank you so much sweetie! I love you too and you'll always brighten my day just by being my friend:)

Gothic Inspirations September 14, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

Your so welcome hun! You always know how ot brighten my days too. Xox Jess

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP