"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New CU ♥Halloween Stash I♥



This is my first Halloween Stash of the year. If you don't count my Witch Pack...as that might count...lol.
This one comes with six super cute Halloween items!
Large Tagger Sized. PNG Elements.
Includes: 1 Hand Drawn Bat, 1 Hand Drawn Spider, 1 Funky Skull, 1 Lit Lantern, 1 Cauldron and 1 Candle on Stand.
*Please note the lantern, candle sconce & skull are available in my Misc Designer Pack (unedited/unaltered) if you would like them in full or tagger size.*

Available only in TAGGER SIZE.

This is now available at my shop now: Gothic Inspirations
and will be uploaded to the rest of my stores soon.

You can purchase my Halloween Stash I
at any of the stores below by clicking a blinkie:
SWA Designer

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 25, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

Please make a kit with a human heart element or 2, as I need that for a certain layout. I just thought you might be the right one to ask, looking at your other kits. Nothing gory, please. Just in general. Thanks! :)

Gothic Inspirations August 29, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

Hey there, now that is a hard one to create without being gory. Lol. But I plan on making several kits for Halloween that I might be able to incorporate a heart that isn't too gory. Please know I don't allow my kits for layouts without a CU4CU License if you plan to sell that as a service.
I do allow them to be used if it's free layout services. :) Jess

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP