"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

♥Halloween CU Freebie I♥



This is my first Halloween freebie of this year. New CU Halloween Freebies Include: 2 Cheesy Hand Drawn Ghosts in Full & Tagger Size and 1 Pair of Cheesy Witches Boots in Full or Tagger Size. PNG Format. Hope someone can laugh along with me on these, as I made myself LMAO the entire time creating them. Leave some love behind if you like.



Or click here if you would like to stay on my page:
GothicInspirations_CUHalloweenFreebieI.zip

4 comments:

Digicats August 26, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

Are those boots in your boot collection?

Gothic Inspirations August 26, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

LMAO...No...but I'm looking for some Wicked Witch of the East. ;)

Emily October 7, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

Thanks, I love them!!!!! Just what I was looking for!

Cindy October 14, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

These are great! Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP