"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Monday, July 12, 2010

Scraps With Attitude ♥Summer Lovin'♥ Collab

**UPDATE: AUGUST 2010 Summer Lovin' is now available at all my stores!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
It's that time again, WoOt!! This is always something I've loved is creating and being a part of store collabs. Just seeing every ones creations using the same color and theme, always gets me way excited even though I'm no longer a tagger. Lol. It's something I still love being a part of even if I'm now participating.

And yeh... Missy brought it back last month to Scraps With Attitude and I'm super happy about it. So check out this smoking hot collaboration this month: Summer Lovin'. Feel the romance in this gusher of lovin'! ;)

Just click on the blinkie below to go purchase this collab or add $10.00 of my Gothic Inspirations Scraps & CU items to your cart and get it for free!.

SWA Designer
My part will not be available for purchase by itself until after the month is over...figure you mise well enjoy 24 fabulous Designers parts for one low price! ;)

My Part:



Collab Preview:


Did you like last months? It will be available at all my stores tomorrow! Preview it below...
SWA Designer
SWA Designer

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP