"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Monday, June 7, 2010

♥CU Tequila Sunrise Alpha Freebie♥

I had someone request that I please offer an Alpha to my word art that I created for my Tequila Sunrise Pack. So I thought I would give you a new CU Freebie.

The file sizes of the alpha range 500x-900x per letter, so this would be considered a full size alpha, as it will be a good 2500x plus, once you create your word art from it. Hope some of you find some use from it! Xox Jess

Preview word example of my CU Freebie Alpha:


You can snag my freebie by clicking the tab below, which will take you to 4Shared, please leave some love if your snagging. :)


Or click here if you would like to stay on my page:
GothicInspiraitons-CUTequilaSunriseAlphaFreebie.zip

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 7, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

wow , I don't believe , you did it :-)... thank you so much for making this amazing font available as a free gift ! The colors are really unique & very attractive , gives a nice tropical touch to any layout .. highly appreciated :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP