"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

♥CU4CU License♥


Gothic Inspirations CU4CU License
Would you like to use my CU items to create your own CU items for Sale?
Or use my personal use kits for your custom Designer Services (LO's, Blinkies, Custom Makeovers) for sale?

Here's how, my T.O.U. can be viewed at my store here: Gothic Inspirations

If you have any additional questions you can email me: jessicawoods1@yahoo.com, please put CU4CU License in the subject line so that I do not miss it.

You can purchase my CU4CU License for only $25.00 at two stores:


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP