"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Friday, April 30, 2010

♥UPDATES: Changes♥

Hi everyone.

First I am making some changes to help me get more organized, more productive and back to my old self! I've overextended myself and need to cut back.

I have committed myself to 3 new PTU kits a month at least.

I am updating my CT and reducing by half.

I will only do three blog trains a month, somtimes less. So If I'm in your group, I might do it this month but not next month, I'll take turns but keep you informed.

I'm needing to limit in what I give and say yes too, so it doesn't mean that I don't care, just I can't even help myself at this point and have to start trying.

I think this will help keep things a little more organzied with the freebies and PTU kits coming, and be able to still keep my head on at the same time...lol.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP