"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Monday, April 5, 2010

♥My Alphabet♥

Photobucket

A – Agony: Exactly what I feel every minute of my life.

B – Beat: Of my heart getting weak and slower as time goes by

C – Cry: Thousand of tears I’ve already shed.

D – Damage: Something that my soul can’t take no more.

E – Expectations: About everything but not everyone.

F – False: Theories, attitudes that put end to my confidence.

G – Game: Is what we play everyday with our lives.

H – Hate: Sometimes is better than love.

I – Intense: Is how I want this life to be.

J – Joke: When you less expect it, it’s not.

K – Karma: Is what guides me.

L – Lies: Follow and surround me everywhere I go.

M – Madness: Is the only way to let go

N – Need: Of something new, of something better.

O – Oxygen: Is not all I need to keep going.

P – Pain: Makes you really understand how far you can go.

Q – Quotes: Hard to forget, even if we want to delete them from our minds.

R – Regret: Brings you nothing but depression.

S – Suicide: Quickest way to answer all your questions.

T – Trying: Is what you stop doing when you’re afraid of failing.

U – Uncertain: Nowadays everything is, depends on you how you change it.

V – Vendetta: Shows us a different type of happiness.

W – Withdraw: Every little spine from your heart.

X – X-ray: You want to use them to see how broken your soul is.

Y – Yell: To yourself about your actions and regrets.

Z – Zoo: Because people acts like animals.

Credit given to: angelitonegro.deviantart.com

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP