"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

♥TAGGER CHALLENGE♥


Ok the Tagger Challenge has officially started!!

This is a Bad Diva Original Idea: TUT GONE WRONG. NO you DON'T have to write a tut!! You have to make a tag from the tut and MESS IT UP!! Lol.

Chloe-Love you hun and thank you for letting me use your idea!! I miss that MySpace Group and this game so much...lol.

The idea of the challenge is to make a similar tag from the tut provided using the tutorial. Everyone voted on the prettiest most sickening PTU kit of mine: Jai Ho. Lol. So you get to work with that for a week.
Please Do NOT share this kit, please use it for your personal use only and please join the challenge if you are snagging it.

Rules:

1. You must leave a comment when you snag the kit from 4shared, stating you have snagged, make sure to state who you are.
2. The general aspect of the tutorial layout must be used.
3. One image/tube must be used, bonus points are given for two tubes like the tut.
4. Please use copyright compliant images.
5. Several items out of the kit must be used.
6. Screw it up...make it gore, dark, gothic, but it must be original and creative.
7. You can add additional "outside" elements to your tag, but MUST use several out of the kit as well.
8. You must make a tag for me with Jessica on it.

Ok I think that is it!
I will have 5 Judges judging you by:
Qaulity,
Creativness,
The Theme: Tut Gone Wrong (Gothic/Gore/Dark/Mysterious),
The way you have screwed up the tut but yet still used the general idea,
Amount of Items you have used from the kit...
Etc.

EMAIL YOUR RESULTS WITH TAGGER CHALLENGE RESULTS IN THE SUBJECT LINE TO: jessicawoods1@yahoo.com

Winner will be chosen on April 1st.
Prizes will be sent to the email provided on what you prefer.
1st Place:
$10.00 to your favorite scrap store or tube site.
2nd Place:
$5.00 to your favorite scrap store or tube site.
3rd Place: Tube and my Tut Gone Wrong Tag with your Name.

Everyone that participates will get a surprise pressie from me.

Jai Ho Kit Link Now Removed: Challenge closed on 04/01/2009. With winner announced that evening!! Good luck everyone!

Freedom Tutorial Link: FREEDOM

Freedom Tutorial Preview:


My Freedom Tut Gone Wrong Example, just to give you an idea of
what I'm looking for...

5 comments:

Tyger March 24, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

I'm playing of course..
miss.tyger@gmail.com

Peace March 25, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

I have played... :)
peacemaker65@msn.com

Peace March 25, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

I had fun playing.
Sent email with tag.
Hugs

Missy March 26, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

4shred will not allow me to leave a comment there so just letting you know that I have downloaded the scrap kit and will be working on it ... Thank you for the kit :)
Missy

Brandi March 30, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

Hey Jess hun, I snagged the kit to give this a try but even though I was signed into 4shared it didn't give me an option to leave a comment, so I hope it's ok that I am letting you know here! Big Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP