"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Sunday, March 14, 2010

New FTU CU Freebie ♥Do Not Disturb Signs♥

Figured I would share a new CU freebie or two with you! This is two Do Not Disturb Signs! Perfect for any naughty kit, lol.

Alterations & Credit is always required for my Free CU, please read my T.O.U. as some exceptions are allowed for different items! For my alterations requirement colorizing and/or resizing is fine. :)


You can snag my freebie by clicking the tab below, which will take you to 4Shared, please leave some love if your snagging. :)


Of click here to go to 4shared and stay on my page:
GothicInspirations-CUDoNotDisturbSignFreebie.zip

3 comments:

CBH March 15, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

Destiny March 15, 2010 at 7:10 PM  

hi im muriels daughter on creative disorder and your site is cool but im on the darkside but im an angel my mom told me that your nice kinda like me.and have you ever tought to add dragons to some of you kits i love dragons like this dragon named cynder and spyro but spyro is nice and cynder is dark but one time spyro turned dark for like a sec.and can your kits i hore r gonna help me make pictures and ill send you a pic of cynder and spyro here soon.i love you site i want a purple strip in my hair. and check out my site at http://diaryofdestinyc.blogspot.com/ ttyl.

Gothic Inspirations March 15, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Hi Destiny! So glad to meet you! Thank you for liking my work, I will look into adding some dragons real soon since you like them so much. Send me the pictures of cynder and spryo so I can kind of get an idea of what your looking for. You can email me at: jessicawoods1@yahoo.com

They may not be the same dragons but I'm pretty sure you will like them. Tell you mom I said to let you have your purple streak, try temporary color though, so it can wash out if you don't like it. :)

I'm off to follow you! Hugs, Jessica

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP