"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Thursday, March 18, 2010

♥New Awards♥

ZaZa and Aqua Rebel have both given me a Sunshine Blog award! Thank you so much guys!

I find this award a little humorous as my blog isn't quite all that bright and sunshiny, and I'm moody, so my personality doesn't quite fit it either..he..he. BUT it's a beautiful blog award and I'm grateful that I was thought of! I do know a few friends that I can pass this one onto!



The rules are to post this award linking and mentioning the person that gave this to you and to forward to couple of friends (12 is in the rules, lol) who you think their blogs are sunshiny and deserve the award linking them as well! Lol.

I've like to mention just a few with stunning blogs...
Sky's Scraps
Laura's Designz
Created By Jill
Grunge & Glitter
Jorgies Place
Brandies Eye Candies
Captivated Visions
Addicted 2 Scraps
Candy's Treats
Vix Tags & Tutorials
Sticky Kisses
Rose Tuts N Tags

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP