"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New FTU CU Freebie ♥Word Art♥

I just finished up some new PTU CU and then decided to go through some of my old stuff that I had created and thought I would throw this full size freebie at ya. If you want it then snag it, but please leave a little love behind. I have a few more things I'm thinking of throwing up here as well.

Alterations & Credit is always required for my Free CU! For my alterations requirment colorizing and/or resizing is fine. :)



You can snag my freebie by clicking the tab below, which will take you to 4Shared, please leave some love if your snagging. :)


Of click here to go to 4shared and stay on my page:
GothicInspirations_FreebieCUWordArt.zip

3 comments:

Lauralee February 11, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

Your submitted Freebie will be shared on
CU Freebies Only Blog!!
Friday February 12th 2010 at 12:01 AM!!
Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

Jewell,  February 11, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

Thanks so much for sharing your great work!

Lori March 13, 2012 at 9:35 PM  

Thank you for sharing your awesome work! Hope to see more in the future :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP