"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Friday, December 11, 2009

New Tutorial By Sky ♥Dead End♥

A new tutorial by my favorite girl and meilleur ami, Sky! And it's called DEAD END!! Thank you so much hun, yet another fabulous tutorial! Thank you so much Marie! Bisous!!


Sky created this wicked tutorial with my THE DARKER SIDE OF CHRISTMAS PTU kit!

Try this amazing tut out today here:
DEAD END


You can puchase my THE DARKER SIDE OF CHRISTMAS kit at Digital Chaos or Just 4 Taggers by clicking a blinkie below.




Want that awesome little girl in this tutorial? It's from Sky!! Its in tube pack called COOKIES WEDNESDAY!! I did add a few elements to it, but this pack rocks with several scarey girls perfect for my style of designing.
Thank you so much Marie, I loved every bit of this pack.

You can purchase this at her Boutique here: SkyScraps Design Shop

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP