"He crept into her heart seeking to devour her, but he was the one consumed" ~Dean Jackson
Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new beginning. ~Uptown Girls~

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New FREEBIE Taggers Kit ♥Christmas Cheer♥

As if 4 freebies were not enough for you so far this month, here comes another, this is a small little blog train, but no less the fun. :)
You can snag your freebie at 4Shared.
Please leave a little love when you snag! Xox Jessica

This Freebie has expired. But is available at any of my stores for $2.00. And usually on sale as well. There are always new freebies comeing soon!! So be sure to follow to snag them. Xox


Preview of my kit: 50 Elements & 13 Papers.



Samantha @ Sweet Indulgence Scrapz
Beth @ Gingersnap Scrapz
Jessica @ Gothic Inspirations <----You Are Here
Quiarrah @ Tags By Quiarrah

4 comments:

Cosima's Digital Designs December 10, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Thank you for the lovely freebie. I'll work on something tonight just with this kit.

Now I have a question, I notice that your name is on the bottom of a lot of tags that people do with your kit, they put your name at the bottom. Is that to give you credit or just because they are giving it to you? Just curious, I'm new to all of this.

Thanks for all that you do! Everyday I look at your blog and everyday I'm excited to see new things.

CBH-Freebies Search December 10, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous,  December 14, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Thanks so much for this gorgeous freebie i love the colours!!

DawnC January 3, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

thank you so much for the kit. Looks so fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. ~Stephen D. Glass~

♥Header Credits for Blog♥

Header created by Sky with Sky's Scraps She used Scraps By Jessica's Razors & Roses kit

♥Favorite's♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

♥Layout Credits for Blog♥

Blog Customization by Sky's Scraps Using Razors & Roses by Jessica Duhamel with Scrap's By Jessica

  © Blogger templates 'On the road' Customisation and installation by SkyScraps Designs2009

Back to TOP